Sail America is the trade association for the US sailing industry and plays a vital role for all companies that are involved in providing sailing-related products and services. Sail America provides much-needed leadership and a unified voice for the sailing industry.
BUSINESS PREP FOR COVID-19
As guidelines and mandates regarding COVID-19 are rapidly changing, Sail America looks to be a resource for your business. Below are some sources of information for you to stay up-to-date with the changing situation. Not only is it important to put in place the proper protocols and protections to reduce the risk to your employees and customers, but it’s prudent to put in place plans that help you recover. Below are a few guidelines.
Coronavirus information (CDC)
- How to protect yourself (CDC)
- What to do if you are sick (CDC)
- Resources for Communities, Schools, & Workplaces (CDC)
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (OSHA)
- Guidance on workers who may have had exposure to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 (CDC)
- Cleaning and disinfecting (CDC)
- Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting (CDC)
- Detailed guidance for disinfecting facilities (CDC)
- List of products to disinfect (CNN, EPA)